top of page

Grupo Drumstation

Público·455 miembros

^[WATCH] Mauricio Lara vs Leigh Wood 2 live watch Online TV Broadcast 27 May 2023

07 sec ago -! Streaming It's almost time We’ve got a lot of action this weekend in boxing, with Mauricio Lara and Leigh Wood meeting in Saturday’s headline fight. So who wins? We’ve got our picks in for seven fights in total! Mauricio Lara and Leigh Wood clash in a quick-fire featherweight title rematch on a big night of boxing in Manchester tonight.

Last Update:- 27th May 2023

🔴➤ ►👉~Server 1 ► Mauricio Lara vs Leigh Wood 2 Live

🔴➤ ►👉~Server 2 ► Mauricio Lara vs Leigh Wood 2 Live Free

🔴➤ ►👉~Server 3 ► Mauricio Lara vs Leigh Wood 2 Live Watch

As such, they ruled that he would not be able to come in any lighter than 128.5lbs.

In normal circumstances, a fighter coming in overweight would be stripped of his world title, leaving it vacant unless he is beaten in the fight by the challenger who would then take it.

However it was initially unclear if Lara would lose his WBA featherweight belt by default as he argued that he was not allowed the opportunity to make the 126lbs limit.

He ultimately came in at 129.8lbs on Friday and the WBA then ruled that he should be stripped.

Lara vs Wood 2 date, start time, venue and ring walks

Lara vs Wood 2 takes place at the AO Arena in Manchester on a bumper night of boxing today on Saturday May 27, 2023 - the same night as Mauricio Lara vs Leigh Wood 2 and the WBO cruiserweight title clash between Lawrence Okolie and Chris Billam-Smith in Bournemouth. The main undercard is due to start at 7pm BST, with main event ring walks anticipated at around 10pm as things stand. As ever, those timings are subject to change depending on the length of the earlier bouts.

Mauricio Lara vs Leigh Wood 2

Scott Christ (47-22)

I picked Leigh Wood in February. I think it was about as good as he can fight. But Ben Davison and Wood really wanted this rematch immediately, because Wood thinks he can beat this guy. And I do, too, up to the point where Wood has to avoid Lara’s fight-changing power for an entire 12 rounds.

I just don’t think Wood has the ability to do that. For six, for eight? Yeah. For 10? Maybe. For 12? I don’t see it. But it can happen. All Wood has to do to win is box impeccably for 36 minutes and get Lara so tired he can’t really land much of anything in the double digit rounds. Maybe even go super ugly with it, grab-and-hold through the final danger rounds if you’re confident a lead is built.

That’s all he has to do! But I think Lara’s going to come harder, sooner than before, and will look to test that confidence Wood has in himself. Lara TKO-5

In February, Leigh Wood fought six nearly-perfect rounds against Mauricio Lara to take control of his WBA featherweight championship defense. One left hook in Round 7 was all it took for Lara to erase all of Wood's momentum and leave the ring as champion. The pair rematch on Saturday in Manchester, England.

Lara will not be leaving as champion regardless of the result, having been stripped of the title after he missed weight by more than three pounds on Friday. The title will still be on the line for Wood as he attempts to become world champion for a second time.

Wood won the WBA's secondary title in March 2022 with a dramatic 12th-round knockout of Michael Conlan. Conlan had controlled the action throughout the fight before Wood scored a knockdown in Round 11. He then knocked Conlan out of the ring in the final round in a stunning moment.

Boxing Pound-for-Pound Rankings: Devin Haney makes a statement in toughest test to date vs. Vasiliy Lomachenko..//..

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page